Wedding Planning Packages Print
Month or Day of Coordination- for up to 250 people*
Ideal for couples who have planned and booked most of their vendors
- Initial Consultation to determine the size and special requirements for the wedding day
- Provide templates for final agenda and seating arrangement to the couple
- Schedule and attend the final venue meeting to finalize:
- floor plan
- final agenda
- ensure co-ordination with the MC and DJ
- Unlimited emails and/ or phone calls
- Create an alphabetical guest list after receiving the final RSVP’s from guests (3 days prior to the wedding date)
- Wedding Manager and a Lead coordinator on site for 12 hours**
- Co-ordinator will ensure all vendors arrive/ deliver/ set-up as per the agenda
- Ensure that vendor/ venue contracts are adhered to regarding:
- Timing/ schedule
- Product setup/ placement
- Services rendered
- Final payment
- Final vendor payments will be regulated and confirmed by our team
- Execution of details which will include, but not limit:
- Setting up place cards/ seating chart/ receiving table/ menu cards, etc.
- Provide a thorough check of the hall appearance, vendor services etc
- Set up the sweetheart table/ head table for couple
- Take control of all last-minute items that may arise
- Guests will be greeted by a team member and assisted as they arrive and will be assisted with place cards or seating chart.
- Continuous contact with the venue manager or captain assigned to advise on any changes or special requests
- Test all the audio visuals provided for entertainment and sync the entrance songs with the DJ
- Co-ordinate the line-up of the Bridal party for the entrance
- Ensure that the program follows the agenda as outlined by the coordinator and couple. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Speeches (family/ friends will receive reminders before they are called)
- Dinner service (ongoing coordination with venue/ kitchen staff )
- DJ/ MC coordination with timing and
- Provide assistance with any family/ friends photo sessions.
- Will confirm with a trusted family member that the money box is emptied regularly in the bridal suite safe
- Courtesy toiletry baskets will be placed in the Men’s and Women’s washroom with useful items such as advil, band aids, deodorant, mints etc.
- Providing extraordinary service to the wedding couple so they can truly enjoy their wedding day
1. An additional charge will be added for weddings with 251-500 guests.
2. 12 hour packages may be split between 2 days based at the discretion of the couple. Extra $250 for split day fee.
3. An additional 6 hours of co-ordination may be purchased when full-day planning is booked.