Elegant Partial Planning
Ideal for couples who have booked less than 50% of their vendors Begins 6-9 Months before the wedding date
- Initial Consult to determine size, style and scope for each event
- Providing SAWC Preferred Vendor list and referrals.
- Providing spreadsheets of guest and vendor management.
- Meeting and Negotiating with FIVE vendors. Additional vendor consultations can be added for
- Up to THREE 2hr Consultations with Bride and Groom or family that include
- Budgeting Meeting/ Inspirational Board
- Two Status Meetings
- Provide templates for Final Agenda, Details Execution Checklist and Seating Arrangement to the couple.
fulltimeline/agenda for all contracted events – upto2.5- 3 Hour Meeting
- Attending Final Venue meeting to confirm the floor plan, timing and menu
- Providing 3 Rentals from sister company Bling and Bells valued at $100
- 6 weeks before the event, schedule Timeline Meeting
- Provide templates for Final Agenda, Details Execution Checklist and Seating Arrangement to the couple
- Meeting at SAWC studio for 2hrs to create the timeline for the entire day(s).
- Upload timeline on Google Docs for any changes and/or additions made by the couple
- Schedule venue visit/ rehearsal a week prior to event date to finalize:
- Final Agenda
- Ensure coordination with the MC and DJ
- During the week of the event:
- Contact vendors via email/phone to confirm arrival time, final payment and any logistical needs
- Email timeline to venue, photo & video, transportation and any other vendor involved
- On the day of the event we will:
- Provide Wedding Manager and 1 lead coordinator to be on site for 12 hours which can be split among two days
- Lead Coordinator in attendance for 5 hours at Pre – Wedding Event.
- Provide a thorough check of the hall appearance, vendor services, etc.
- Execute all details provided by the couple i.e.
favors, stationary or rental Items
- Welcome and greet the guests and assist them with place cards/ seating chart
- Continuous contact with the venue manager or captain assigned to advise on any changes or special requests
- Test all the audiovisuals provided for entertainment and sync the entrance songs with the DJ
- Co-ordinate the line-up of the Bridal party for the entrance
- Ensure that the program follows the agenda as outlined by the coordinator and the couple.
- Providing extraordinary service to the wedding couple so they can truly enjoy their wedding day
Additional SAWC Services and Products
- Custom Stationary Design and Print i.e. Ceremony programs, Social Media Signs, Seating Charts, Menu Cards etc.
- Home Décor and Ceremony Rentals
- Ethnic Favors
- Bridesmaids and Groomsmen outfits.
For more videos and Inspirations, subscribe to our Youtube Channel